03 May 2009

Samsung Unveils the I7500 Google Android Phone


Samsung has officially become the first company among the global top three mobile phone manufacturers to release a Google Android mobile phone soon, as they announced the I7500 Android-powered mobile phone. Featuring a cutting-edge smarthphone, the I7500 features a 3.2-inch AMOLED full touch screen, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA and WiFi connectivity, the I7500 gives users quick access to Google’s plethora of mobile services topped by full web browsing at fast speed.

Among the many Google mobile services to be featured on the Samsung I7500 are Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Calendar, and Google Talk. It also features GPS receiver for the use of Google Maps with various features including My Location, Google Latitude, Street View, local search and detailed route detailed route description.

And being an Android-powered phone, the Samsung I7500 would also give users access to the many third-party applications available at the Android market.

Aside from these Android-related features, the Samsung I7500’s other features include a large 3.2-inch AMOLED display, full touch screen, 5 megapixel camera, long battery life, 8GB internal memory, 40 GB extended storage and a slim and compact design measuring only 11.9mm thickness.

Other features of the Samsung I7500 phone include Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0, WiFi, MicroUSB, and 3.5mm ear jack. The Samsung I7500 is a EDGE / GPRS (850/ 900/1800/1900) phone. It is slated for a European release sometime in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment