17 February 2009

Sony Ericsson W980

This Gagdet has many features, such as HSDPA, 3.2 Mpix camera, motion sensors, Touch sensitive keys, Java and others, but the most interesting of this gadget is can associated with the music with Walkman Player 3.0. The different with the others series is W980 bring Clear Experience technology with clear bass and clear stereo feature and this make W980 is the first gadget that bring this new feature.

From the beginning I very interested trying the ability W980 music. In addition because this is a music gadget and the promo said that W980 awarded Best Audio from TestFactory’s. At the beginning, I feel there is no difference about the quality with the previous version of Walkman player, but Once I activate the Clear Bass feature… I change my mind.
Base on bass boom power Clear Bass still less of Mega Bass, but Clear Bass to bring the balance of the bass make the voice sound so clear.
Support an external screen and touch sensitive buttons make me easily to control the walkman feature in order to play the music. Key touch sensitive responsive enough, so I don’t need to press repeatedly. The external screen also unique because of the accelerometer make every time I change the position of the phone then Walkman icons on the screen and the visualization follow the position of the phone gadget. Wait for the flickering light at the end of the fold, flickering lights follows the rhythm of the songs that being played.


No comments:

Post a Comment